Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good News for Aish?

Well....It has been quite some time that I didn't post for my blog... So, I would to start again....

I know it maybe a little bit to share the good news but better now or never...I am expecting a new born on this coming July 2009. It is a very good news especially to Aish. He has been asking for a baby since last year because all of his friends has a siblings except him...

I started to realise that I felt dizzy in middle of November which I couldn't even skip a meal. Then I took the test and it was positive. Aish was too excited and he even sat and hugged my leg when the first time we had an ultrasound.

Mmmm...Aish expecting a baby girl....

2 comments:

Sultana said...

Congratulations! :) Leo baby?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Syari... it is going to be early july....

Please Sign My Guestbook!